Yes, just like a little kindergarten kid, I bring a lunch box to school. Amidst all of the tempting restaurants present around Taft, it’s so easy to give in and gain (unwanted) weight. :| Due to this fact, I try my best to choose what I eat. Here are some of the foods that you will regularly find in my lunch box.
- M&M’s Bite Size Cookies- Who doesn’t love the crunch of a good cookie with a bonus sweetness of chocolate M&M’s?
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich- Forever one of my favorites but I prefer my PB&J on wheat bread. Butter and jelly taste just as yummy!
- Nature Valley Oats ’N Honey Granola Bars- Kapag feeling diet. :)) But seriously, one bar is enough to fill my hungry tummy.
- Del Monte 50 Calorie Mixed Fruit- A bit bland but being low in calories, this snack is not bad.
- Libby’s Vienna Sausage- Another favorite of mine. #randomfact, I like eating this straight from the can. :p
This is me on an average school day. Welcome to La Salle, ID 112! How was your first day high? :)
What I wore: Neon orange tank dress and Gold deer ring [Hong Kong], Purple blazer, Pink thread dangle earrings and Cream and purple studded sandals [Bangkok], Black Pacman ghost necklace [Adorable], Black cross necklace [Young Wild Free], Gold studs bangle [Random], Brattoo Parlour lunch box [Bratz], Gray Stamped Bag GM [Louis Vuitton]